Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

i can't install my graphics driver in my i3 8100 UHD 630 it show "This installation package is not supported by this processor type." but i install the correct and latest driver software. How can i fixed it ??

SSoha1
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your device? A laptop or desktop?

What model number?

What operating system are you running? Windows 10? If so, what version? 1903? 1809? 1803? Other?

Provide more information.

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello SSoha1,

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Also, to gather more information about your system configuration and other useful information such as the operating system version, driver versions, etc. , please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application in your computer.
  2. Open the application and click "Scan" to see system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
threshix
Beginner

Hi, 

intel Customer Support.

I am having problem with my processor which claimed to have integrated graphics.

It`s  Intel Core I3-8100.

When i first bought it and installed the drivers it did not came with driver for the graphics and i honestly did not knew it is supported.

Today i tryed to search the name of the CPU for other purposes and found out is is supposed to have UHD 630 graphics.

I`ve found the driver in the driver section on processor page.

Eventually  i am getting error which is preventing me from installing it.

The exit code of the error is 8 and it says  "No driver was found that can be installed on the current device"

I`m gonna upload the SSU information and the logs for the error i am getting.

Hope you can help me.

Also i want to mention that my motherboard use to be Asrock Z370 Pro 4, but i bought it second hand and for some reason it says 

"Stelar" or something like this. 

I am 100% sure it is Z370 Pro 4 just the name is different when it appears in the configuration specs.

I also want to mention that it is not working eighter on Windows 10 or Windows 11

0 Kudos
Blank86
Beginner

Hi, I have same problem, got processor 8100 can't install graphics drivers for that, sending u my scan info

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello SSoha1,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos