Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

i have an intel core i5 2400 proccessor hp compaq elite 8200 sff pc motherboard and 6 gb ram installed how can i increase to the maximum my processor integrated graphic memory if i am using latest microsoft corporation os in it´s pro version?

sdcds
Beginner

i have an intel core i5 2400 proccessor hp compaq elite 8200 sff pc motherboard and 6 gb ram installed how can i increase to the maximum my processor integrated graphic memory if i am using version 2004 os build 19041.264 of windows 10 pro ´os ?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You will need to contact hp regarding the maximium supported memory of their motherboard.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Simply put, you can't. Intel does not support your processor on Windows 10. and does not ship a graphics driver for it for Windows 10. You are currently running using Microsoft's compatibility driver. This driver cannot be configured to use any additional memory.

At this point in time, I am sorry to say that your only option is to replace your system with something a *lot* newer. You could use an add-in graphics card, but it is very difficult to find compatible graphics cards these days (hint: I have found NVIDIA cards to be much more compatible than AMD/ATI cards)

Reality bites,

...S

0 Kudos