Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

i just installed windows 10 on my pc and i am facing a issue my intel HD graphics control panel is not launching (few it did launch but lots of time it didn't) can someone help ?

AKhan44
Beginner

i have - Ci 7 6700k with inlet HD 530 GPU  

and i dont have any third party GPU 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
iman0
Beginner

I really have a bad time playing a pubg when I have stuttering all over the place and bad frames everywhere I am. No matter how much I set my graphics, it's still there. Reinstall the game three times and nothing. Someone knows how to fix it? 

Computer: Ryzen 5 1500X, GTX 1060 3GB OC, 8GB 2133Mhz DDR4 RAM 

Also, I really have a really long time to load me. It could be about my HDD, however, my friend with exactly the same storage gets faster and his computer is a bit worse than mine, there is no stuttering or delay.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

AKhan44, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to confirm, what is the model of the motherboard?

The following scenarios may trigger this issue:

-Your computer manufacturer, also referred as Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), is pushing and installing DC drivers through Windows Update service. The DC driver overwrites any DCH driver previously installed, though the Intel® Graphics Control Panel application downloaded from the Microsoft Store isn’t removed from the system during the DC driver installation. This allows two instances of the Intel® Graphics Control Panel on the system, which results in neither Control Panel to open.

-The issue may also trigger if you downloaded and installed the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from the Microsoft® Store and the DC drivers were already installed on your computer:

-Uninstall the Intel® Graphics Control Panel ONLY via Start > Settings > Apps & Features.

Control Panel.jpg

-Restart the computer.

-The Intel® Graphics Control Panel included in the DC driver should work now.

iman0, Please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for this is that every scenario is different even if the same product is being used, so for us to better assist you and in order to try to fix the problem, please submit a new thread:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
AKhan44, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AKhan44
Beginner

hey sir thanks for your reply i tried solution you have mention but unfortunately it didn't work i am facing same issue as before i did and the motherboard i use is gigabyte g1 sniper b7 (https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/G1Sniper-B7-rev-10#ov)

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
AKhan44, Thank you very much for letting us know those results, we are sorry to hear the issue persists. It is very important to confirm which is the build and exact version of Windows that you are using, depending on the version there might be some restrictions at the moment when you install the graphics drivers, could you please provide that information? There are some steps that we can try for this type scenario, please use the driver provided by Gigabyte first, version 21.20.16.4550 or version 100.6518: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/G1Sniper-B7-rev-10#support-dl-driver-vga If the problem persists, then we can try to install the Intel® generic graphics driver version 15.45.26.5065: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28436/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-45-?product=88345 Or version DCH 25.20.100.6577: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28553/Intel-Graphics-BETA-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=88345 These are the steps to try: 1. Download the latest DCH driver. 2. Disconnect your unit from the Internet to prevent Windows* Updates from installing any other driver. 3. Uninstall the DCH driver and the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from Control Panel > Programs and Features. 4. Restart the computer. 5. Make sure the 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter' is listed under Windows* Device Manager > Video adapters. If not, repeat steps 2 to 4. 6. If the adapter continues to be listed as ‘Intel HD Graphics’, and no other Intel® Graphics driver is listed under 'Programs and Features' for removal, then it means Windows* has switched to a previously installed Legacy driver. At this point, we can remove Legacy drivers from Device Manager: 6.1.1 Right-click on 'Intel HD Graphics' or similar, and select 'Uninstall Device' 6.1.2 In the pop-up window make sure 'Delete the driver software for this device' is checked. 6.1.3 Click on 'Uninstall'. 6.1.4 Restart. (Repeat steps 6.1.1 through 6.1.4 until the device gets listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter') 7. Install the DCH driver that was downloaded on step 1. 8. Restart the computer. 9. Enable your Internet connection. 10. Download the Intel Graphics Control Panel from the MS Store. If the problem remains, please provide the SSU report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility To attach the file, once you choose "reply" select the "clip" icon on the lower left corner. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
AKhan44, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
AKhan44, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos