Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

i've bought a new laptop (Asus N552vw /i7/gt 960m/intel hd graphics 530). when i want to watch a video there is a light layer with yellow color on everything specially on videos. i'v installed driver of Nvidia & Intel HD Graphics with default set...

bpak
Beginner

i've bought a new laptop (Asus N552vw /i7/gt 960m/intel hd graphics 530). when i want to watch a video there is a light layer with yellow color on everything specially on videos. i'v installed driver of Nvidia & Intel HD Graphics with default setting and didn't change anything. could someone help me what is the problom and how to solve it? is it a hardware or software problem? Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello BehPak,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Please try installing the latest Beta driver from the Intel website, you can download it here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25848/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40-?v=t Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40]

Uninstall the graphics driver restart your system and then reinstall the Beta driver from the link above.

Does this happen with your system manufacturer website as well? If not I suggest keeping the driver from your system manufacturer.

Could you please POST a picture or a video of the issue you get and I really appreciate it. Also I recommend checking with your system manufacturer to see if they have reports of this issue with this same system.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos