Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

i3-3110m Intel HD 4000 драйвера

ОКоре
Beginner

У меня в ноутбуке стоит процессор i3-3110m с видеокартой Intel HD 4000, и я не могу обновить драйвера на неё, поставил только те что офф сайта производителя ноутбука (Asus k55vm) а там драйвера за 2012 год.

Операционная система Windows 8.1 x64

Почему требуется обновление:

в игре World of Tanks, на дискретной видеокарте (Nvidia 630m) всё нормально, но при её использовании ноутбук шумит, по этому я включил запуск танков на интегрированной(Intel HD 4000) и вот к чему это привело ( https://youtu.be/GcypnLjLTw4 видео с доступом только по ссылке) на 18-ой секунде видно баг \ артефакт . повторяемость - 100% , при каждом выходе в бой. В других играх\приложения такого не встречается.

Поддержка игры ответила :

"Мы не можем знать, почему конкретная видеокарта ведёт себя тем либо иным способом, при использовании устаревших драйверов.

Возможно, она не способна обработать какой то из эффектов или графических инструкций, в виду отсутствия данных для этого в драйвере. "

какой такой эффект может быть не обработан при использовании Directx 9?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello GetYouFun,

I understand that you are currently experiencing problems when using the integrated graphics to play the game World of Tanks*.

Regarding this, To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the report to this thread.

This information will help me find the best driver for you in order to try and fix the problem the game is giving you.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
ОКоре
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello GetYouFun,

Thank you for your response,

I was verifying the information in the report and in fact I can see that the version is old. This could be a problem when it comes to games, however, I cannot guarantee this driver update will fix the specific problem you have at the moment.

Also, we supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customization, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided.

Now, if you still want to try with our drivers, please download the ".zip" file from the link below:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27417/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27417/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499

Once the file is downloaded, please follow these steps:

1 - Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.

2 - Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.

3 - Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.

4 - Expand the Display adapters section.

5 - Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.

6 - Click "Browse my computer for driver software".

7 - Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".

8 - Click "Have Disk".

9 - Click "Browse".

10 - Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".

11 - Select the .INF file. (Information).

12 - Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.

13 - Reboot your computer

After that, please check the game and see if there is any improvements.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
ОКоре
Beginner

я уже пробовал этот драйвер. Он не устанавливается.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello GetYouFun,

I understand that you have tried before but please follow the steps I have sent so you can do the update manually to avoid getting this error.

First, download the ".zip" file from the link above and then follow the steps on how to do the driver update manually, right-click the bottom right of the screen to open the quick access menu and then select "Device Manager", from there follow the steps mentioned above in order to do the update.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
ОКоре
Beginner

я же говорю - не устанавливается этот драйвер. Вот что показывает.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello GetYouFun,

I am afraid I am unable to read the error message that you have posted. Can you please translate what it says? This way I can have a reference regarding the problem you are experiencing when trying the driver update.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
ОКоре
Beginner

В указанной папке не найдено драйверов, совместимых с этим устройством.

Если в этой папке имеется драйвер, проверьте, пригоден ли он для поддержки

устройства "Windows для компьютеров на базе x64-процессоров".

--------------------------------------- Translate

No drivers compatible with this device were found in the specified folder.

If there is a driver in this folder, check if it is suitable for support devices "Windows for computers based on x64-processors."

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello GetYouFun,

This error tends to happen when you only select the directory and not the file I have mentioned, please follow each step:

1 - Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.

2 - Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.

3 - Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.

4 - Expand the Display adapters section.

5 - Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.

6 - Click "Browse my computer for driver software".

7 - Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".

8 - Click "Have Disk".

9 - Click "Browse".

10 - Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".

11 - Select the .INF file. (Information).

12 - Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.

13 - Reboot your computer

Make sure to select the file on step "11". If not then the same error will appear.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
ОКоре
Beginner

Так я и выбираю файл. после выбора файла оно всё равно выбирает папку, и не даёт поставить драйвер.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello GetYouFun,

Up to this point, what I can recommend you to do right now is to watch the video in the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1KzoQDjMMY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1KzoQDjMMY

* Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. *

This video is a step by step tutorial of how to do a manual graphics driver update, If you are getting that error then it seems like there is a problem with the process of the installation, so please follow the steps in that video.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
ОКоре
Beginner

о спасибо, я не заметил, что нужно было указать именно папку Graphics. драйвера установились.

0 Kudos