Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

i5 12500 UHD770 Graphics Problem

Beginner

Bought the processor last week and now it's giving me this screen flickering randomly about 1-3 times a day. It doesn't stop until I restart the pc. I already updated the drivers and tried another cable.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 142201.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Update your bios.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

megan3000
Valued Contributor I

This issue could be also because of issues with memory RAM, check your ram, confirm is properly plugged in the slots, and run some tests

0 Kudos