Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiemegsss14
Beginner

i5 3450 - Intel HD Graphics Flickering, Artifacts and Driver Stopped working and restore

My Specs:

Intel i5 3450

DH77EB

4gb DDR3 Ram 1300mhz

I'm experiencing screen artifacts and flickering when I'm playing games (Need for Speed 2005, COD MW & MW2, League of Legends, etch) even tho I set everything in super low graphics settings. I experiencing also Intel Graphics Driver Stopped working and restore while using Google Chrome especially when I'm using multiple tabs.

I tried:

-uninstalling and reinstalling graphics driver (Old versions and Updated versions)

-Updating DH77EB bios from stock (53) to (103) "Thanks to Mr @n_scott_pearson for the steps"

-Replacing the ram stick I borrowed from a fully working system unit.

I tried to use a different processor (Intel G2030) and it works very well, I even played the games without getting any problem and I didn't experience Graphics Driver Stopped Working.

Please help me. 

Sorry for my bad english 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

The latest driver supporting this processor is available here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29802/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=655....

If you are already running on that, then I am not sure what to suggest. More memory?

...S

kiemegsss14
Beginner

I've already used that driver but it didn't fix the problem. I'm broke right now and can't afford to get a new Processor.
n_scott_pearson

Well, I can't help you with that.

...S

kiemegsss14
Beginner

I hope someone can help me with this matter because I really need my Desktop for my Education. 

n_scott_pearson

First of all, run with the later driver.

Second, this type of flickering can be caused by a poor quality cable (my rule: If it came with the monitor, the cable is undoubtedly crap, throw it away and get a good one).

...S