Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

i7 - 12700 doesn't show integrated graphics card.

dbrownhaus
Beginner

Hello,

I recently bought the new intel i7 - 12700 processor for my new computer. I made a build with a rtx video card and the new Asus Tuf gaming motherboard. Everything went fine, I installed all the drivers and the computer is working fine. The problem comes with the integrated graphics from intel as it is nowhere. I can't install any drivers because my computer doesn't detect it. I have check the bios and is nowhere to be found. The device administrator only shows the RTX card.

I don't know if I am missing someway to activate the graphics.

My build:

intel i7 12700

Asus Tuf gaming B660 plus D4 wifi

MSI rtx 3060 Ti ventus

NZXT C650 PSU

Corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 3200

I thank you in advance

best regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In Desktop PCs, the default is for the BIOS to disable the iGFX engine when a dGFX card is present. Most BIOS also have a configuration parameter that allows you to specify that the iGFX engine be enabled regardless of whether or not a dGFX card is present. Set this parameter if you want the iGFX engine enabled.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello dbrownhaus,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I hope that the information provided by the Super User was useful. 

As an extra piece of information, in case you want to know if this option is available in the BIOS or if you need assistance locating it, please contact ASUS to get specialized support on their BIOS. 

Hope this information is useful, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos