Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

i7-8750H Integrated Graphics on Asus Laptops

fferr3
Beginner

I recently bought the ASUS ROG STRIX GL703GM, but i'm unable to use quick sync acceleration without the integrated graphic hd630 (i can't enable it in the bios). has to be a way..(the display does not have g-sync but the laptop doesn't have optimus)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello FrancescoFe,

Thank you for your joining our Intel ® community.

Based on the brief description of your issue, we noticed that your system is running under Hybrid graphics between your Intel® HD Graphics 630 and your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.

In this case please make sure that both graphic controllers are enable on the BIOS, as the Intel® Quick Sync is already on and fully supported in your CPU.

In order to provide you further details, please provide me with the report generated by our https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

Also, please consider:

-The BIOS needs to be latest for the motherboard

- The Windows build should be updated to the latest

- Update the graphic drivers (OEM) to the latest based on your system model.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Diego Sanchez Campos.

Intel (R) Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello FrancescoFe,

We just wanted to double check if you need further assistance?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos