Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

integrate video card

APavl24
Beginner

Hello. I have a processor intel core i7 6700k 4Ghz with an integrated video card. Tell me. How can I see the load on the integrated video card?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Ok, I know you have windows 7. Windows 7 is dead. Upgrade yourself to Windows 10. On Windows 10, the task manager will show you the load on the graphics "card".

There are utilities out there on the net which may help you.

Doc

0 Kudos
APavl24
Beginner

i dont like win 10.

Most programs do not work on it and it requires a lot of RAM. There are a lot of complaints about win10. And besides, I now also need to update the PC, acquire RAM, etc. so that it works without brakes ?!

"There are utilities out there on the net which may help you."

• I turned here as a manufacturer, and you redirect me to Google search. Gorgeous.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

First, your Windows 10 position is extremely flawed and incorrect. And, like it or not, it is here to stay.

Yes, you want windows 7, you need to find a tool that does what you want, google or otherwise. Windows 10 task manager does exactly what you want. Beautiful, eh?

Stay in the dark with windows 7, which is dead, and unsupported. Or, be enlightened and step into the present, where there are tools to do what you want.

And, to save you the pain of a google search, look here: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

Doc

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Just an example of what Windows 10 task manager can give you:

Doc

0 Kudos
APavl24
Beginner

"Stay in the dark with windows 7, which is dead, and unsupported. Or, be enlightened and step into the present, where there are tools to do what you want."

You’re just like a company Apply that has released a new update, because of which many phones began to slow down, forcing consumers to buy newer and more expensive phones. Why work and support users, let them go and buy new phones.

When I purchased this processor, everyone used win7 normally, why didn’t the company make sure that there was full-fledged software for the spare part?

Before acquiring a video card or processor, etc., the bundle included a drive with all possible program details. Now acquiring a processor, you need to surf the Internet and look for software. WTF?

This is simply not respect for the consumer.

0 Kudos
APavl24
Beginner

if anyone needs DBC Task Manager (win10) for win7.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Software and hardware evolve, and users need to accept change.

Try Windows 10. You just might be surprised.

Doc

0 Kudos
APavl24
Beginner

Try Windows 10. You just might be surprised.

-NO.

0 Kudos