Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

intel HD 4600 not found my laptop use only the gtx 770 m

WNjeh
Beginner

hello community

so i recently found that the intel Grapic card is missing ( when my gtx 770 m do some heavy calculations i can't even browse the net )

i have a Asus laptop

model G750jx

ram 16 go

process : i7 4700 HQ

normally , when i open the task manager , then performance i should have in the bottom intergrated graphic card and then nvidia gpu

the same when i open the device manager only nvidia is shown

many thanksc.JPGd.JPGa.JPGb.JPG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

If you are a desktop machine, inserting the nvidia card will typically disable the onboard (intel) graphics.

To test, turn off your desktop, remove the nvidia card, and connect your monitor to the onboard graphics, boot.

If the HD4600 graphics work, the you need to check with asus regarding their bios settings for graphics, which likely do not allow both to work concurrently.

Doc

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, I see that you are a laptop. In this case, check the bios of your laptop to examine the video settings. Asus can help you with this. And, have Asus help you with updating your bios at the same time.

And, since you have dual graphics, it will be necessary for you to use the intel and nvidia drivers provided by Asus.

Also, it is always possible that Asus is not allowing the intel graphics.

Doc

0 Kudos