Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

intel (R) HD Graphics 620 controlador de video incompatible al usar adobe premier pro

lchromero
Beginner

hola comunidad tengo una pc marca DELL la cual utilizo para usos múltiples dentro de ello la edición de video, resulta que en los últimos tiempos me dice que mi controlador de video esa desactualizado por eso no puede correr bien el programa, he intentado actualizarlo pero no se como hacerlo, quería saber si poderme con ese tema para ver si lo puedo resolver yo solo
aquí les comparto una imagen del error que me aparece y una imagen de algunas condiciones de mi pc 
desde ya agradezco cualquier buena ayuda graciasCaptura de pantalla (1).pngCaptura de pantalla (2).png

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

lchromero, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
lchromero
Beginner
Dear Alberto R
thanks for your answer about my problem
Below I attach the information you ask me
I tell you that I used the version of adobe premier 2019 and the program began to throw me problems updating the GPU of my DELL notebook, so I updated the version of adobe premier 2020 and there it began to present me with the problems of not being able to execute the program
Anyway, the laptop works very slow and I can't use the program normally and even the pc runs slower
I hope you can help me now, thank you very much
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

lchromero, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing that information and the screenshots.

Just to confirm, did you check the system requirements for Adobe Premier 2020 to make sure your system complies with them?

Based on the information showing in the pictures, currently the graphics driver version installed on your computer is version 23.20.16.4973.

Just to let you know, we always recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them to work with your specific platform.

I looked in Dell's website and the graphics driver they have available is version 22.20.16.4836, A05, please try a clean installation of that driver following the instructions in the links below:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=jm8h7&oscode=wt64a&productcode=inspiron-15-3567-laptop

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389/graphics.html

If the problem persists then we can try a clean installation this time of Intel® Generic Graphics driver version 27.20.100.9466, once you get the chance please let us know the results:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30381/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

Please use the link below to use the SSU utility and then attach the report to the thread:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello lchromero, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello lchromero, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Evermusic
Beginner

Salve, ho lo stesso problema dell'utente che ha avviato il thread. La mia scheda grafica è un Intel Hd Graphics 620 ed i driver che il produttore (Acer) offre sono meno aggiornati rispetto a quelli degli aggiornamenti di Windows 10. La finestra di errore che mi compare su Adobe Premiere è identica a quella dell'utente. Come posso ovviare al problema ?

Allego screen delle specifiche del mio PC.

Grazie in anticipo per la risposta.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
One person's issues per conversation. Please open your own conversation using the Ask a Question button.
...S
0 Kudos