Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

intel graphics 530 は VGA 出力する際に1600×1200以上の解像度の調整はできない原因はどこにあるでしょうか? ※使用環境: 1、GPU搭載なし 2、モニタはWUXGA(1900間で対応可能なことを検証した)

lZhan58
Beginner

0 Kudos
11 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello lZhan58, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I would like to have more information of the current issue you are experiencing, this is because according to the translator used to check your inquiry it only mentions resolution, VGA connection and 1600x1200. Are you referring to the system not being able to have resolutions higher than 1600x1200? Please let me know Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
lZhan58
Beginner

Dear David V:

Thank you for your reply.

It is correct that you are written.

0 Kudos
lZhan58
Beginner

I reinstalled drivers again

but cannot to fix

0 Kudos
lZhan58
Beginner

0 Kudos
lZhan58
Beginner

The resolution is still 1600 x 1200

0 Kudos
lZhan58
Beginner

The resolution can not be raised up to 1900 × ???

0 Kudos
lZhan58
Beginner

​???????

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello lZhan58, Thank you for your response. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
lZhan58
Beginner

Dear David V

I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello lZhan58, Thank you for your response. I have not received the DxDiag attachment, please attach it to this thread so I can have more information. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello lZhan58, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos