Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

intel graphics control panel is not in my right click menu.what should i do

skosh3
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III
  1. ​because  some  registry settings are missing
  2. you may installed intel dch drivers
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello skosh3, Were you able to review the information posted on this thread? If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello skosh3, I would like to add that if you started experiencing this issue after installing the latest DCH drivers, the Graphics Control Panel is no longer bundled with the driver and is automatically downloaded from the Internet or Microsoft* Store. After updating to the latest version of the Intel® graphics driver you might find that the Intel® Graphics Control Panel is not longer available or not able to be open from the right-click menu. To solve this problem: 1. Make sure Windows* is updated to the latest version available. 2. Go to the Microsoft* Store. 3. Search for the Intel® Graphics Control Panel 4. Install it The Intel® graphics control panel will be located on the "Start" menu. use the Ctrl+Alt+F12" to launch it. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos