Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

intel nuc NUC10i3FNB no hdmi

Jakkuhh
Beginner

i bought a nuc its been great but i wanted to plug in a seconded monitor and it didnt work i followed the procidures on the hdmi guide and still didnt work 

tried different cables monitors but still nothing

what now any ideas?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We need more information. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Also, please describe exactly what monitors you are using and how you are attempting to connect them to the NUC. What cables? What dongles/adapters? Everything.

...S

0 Kudos
Jakkuhh
Beginner

here it is im using two asus vs247's and a thunderbolt 3 to dvi (hdmi ones where out of stock at the time) and thasts it but the thunderbolt 3 monitor works but hdmi just dosnt though

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Jakkuhh

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. If the behavior persists, could you please confirm the following details?

1- What is the exact error? What do you mean when you said: "the monitor didn't work"? For instance, do you mean the monitor is not detected? Are you having flickering issues? etc?

2- Just to make sure we understand correctly, is this the current behavior/scenario?

• NUC --> Thunderbolt* 3 to DVI Adapter --> DVI cable --> ASUS* Monitor (this works fine)
  • NUC --> HDMI® cable --> ASUS* Monitor connected through HDMI® port (this doesn't work)

3- Could you please confirm the exact/full model of the monitors? (For instance, is it "VS247H-P"?)

4- What is the behavior if you test one monitor at a time using a straight-through connection (e.g. HDMI-to-HDMI) with a single cable?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jakkuhh

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos