Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

lagging in games after intel 620 uhd update

Prem7
Beginner

I am having hp envy bp112dx which comes with integrated intel 620uhd graphics after updating to the latest update of 27.20.100.8587 my games started lagging . before the update the game play was very smooth but after update I cannot play my games. Please tell me the solution how to fix this lagging issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Prem7, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides updating the driver?

Which Windows* version are you using?

The Graphics driver update, was done manually by you or it was done by an application? If that is the case, what is the name of the application?

This problem, does it happen with all the games? If not, please provide the name of the games?

Are you running the games from an online application like Steam or you have them stored locally on the computer? 

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Prem7, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Prem7, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos