Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

laptop i5 10200h

bugraozet
Beginner
hello, i have a laptop with i5 10200h processor. When I go to the intel website, I see that this version is old, but the intel driver support assistant shows that it is up-to-date and the version is very old, my computer technical service said it is up-to-date, but it is not the same as the version on their site, how can I follow? my version is 27.20.100.9365
0 Kudos
12 Replies
AlHill
Super User

With a laptop, you should always use the driver provided by the laptop manufacturer.

Using the Intel generic driver may cause you problems.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
bugraozet
Beginner

so my driver version old but i cant update it am i understund right? its not latest version i guess

0 Kudos
bugraozet
Beginner

so my driver version old but i cant update it am i understund right?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No, you can update it.  It is just that you "may" have issues.

You can find the latest driver here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

Now, Microsoft may reinstall an older driver, thinking they know what is best for you.  If this occurs, you can "hide" the Microsoft driver.

[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
bugraozet
Beginner

thanks for answers, i try to update this link but i see exit code 8 and i cant update my laptop manifacturer say its latest version but it isnt if i see wrong 

27.20.100.9365 this is my version
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

30.0.101.1340 is the latest version, released just 10 days ago.

[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
bugraozet
Beginner

i try to update but i see exit code 8 and i dont know what i do because manifacturer says its latest version they cant help me

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
bugraozet
Beginner
0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello bugraozet

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. To get the SSU file please:

1. Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 
  2. Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  
  5. Share the .txt file with us

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos