Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

low fps on valorant with iris plus graphics i51035g4 again

candyalv
Novice

in July of this year I made a similar post where I ended up solving the problem by installing a driver for my specific notebook. I leave the link for you to see that I leave even the driver version and everything in that post. During these months, I paused the windows update because I knew that if something was updated, it would change that it shouldn't. Today I updated it because I could not postpone it anymore, I send a capture of everything that was updated. I changed the screen driver, everything, and now the Valorant returned to the same, I tried uninstalling and returning to the previous one and it does not work, now what do I do? How do I make Windows not touch things that it does not have to touch?

link : https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/low-fps-on-valorant-with-iris-plus-graphics-i51035g4/m-p/1298648#M98960

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

candyalv, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

What is the specific problem with the "Valorant"

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides the Windows* update?

Do you remember the driver version that was working fine with "Valorant"?

Just to confirm, you cannot install that same driver that was working fine before, or even if you install it, still the game does not work properly?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello candyalv, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello candyalv, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos