Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

new NUC 8I7BEH video driver not working

LAlex4
Novice

Got a brand new NUC8I7BEH and really struggleing to install the video driver. Saw that somebody else had exactly the same problem as me with the same unit , I am getting this mesage ''This instatlation package is not supported by the processor type''. Difference with the other post is that I do not have the same options in the device manager or in program and features. I made sure that is the right driver and tried everyting. Thank you

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What operating system, version, and build? Be very specific.

Also, here is the latest graphics driver.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28646/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?v=t

Doc

0 Kudos
LAlex4
Novice

Windows 10, x64, Build 10240. I tried with this one aswell. And getting the same message. I am getting to the point that probably I will return it and is driving me nuts because I've been planing to buy it for months.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You are on the very first release of windows 10, version 1507, from July 2015.

You will never get any current driver to install.

No version of W10 less than 1803 is supported.

Install the 1809 version of W10 from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Then, do the driver install I provided in my previous link.

Doc

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Report back on this thread with the results of the w10 install and the video install.

Doc

0 Kudos
LAlex4
Novice

Instaled Microsoft Windows Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.107) and after that the normal video driver. It went straight to the end. And installed everything in a blink of an eye. Is sorted solved said . I cannot thank you enough. You are my hero, you saved me. All day I struggled to figure out where is the problem, without realiseing that the issue was the built, that was an old USB Windows stick, in fact my first Windows 10 when was relesed for the very first tine, of course it did not work, I am such a dumb dumb. Thnak you. Now my NUC is running on 2x 16 Gb Corsair and a 1tb Samsung Evo Plus SSD and a gorgeous Samsung 75 Tv Qled thanks to you. And I've been waiting for this moment for allmost 5 months. I am literally allmost crying that's how happy you made me. Thank you

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I love happy endings!

Glad to help.

AL

0 Kudos