Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

nuc i7 eighth generation with graphics intel 620 connected to tv lg 65K8100 and cable hdmi 2.1, I do not see the option 4k 60hz only 30 hz, thanks.

mgarc51
Beginner

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello mgarc51,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, could you please provide the following information?

1- What is the exact model of the Intel® NUC?

2- Where are you not able to see the option for 4k 60hz?

3- Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

3.1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

3.2. Open the application and click "Scan" to see system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

3.3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
mgarc51
Beginner

Hi, thank you for you answer.

Model: i7 8550U Intel Core NUC Mini PC I don't know where to look at the model, I don't know if that's worth it.

I can't watch 4k 60Hz on tv 65SK8100

0 Kudos
mgarc51
Beginner

In information this appears to me.

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-28 at 09.56.18.jpeg

0 Kudos
mgarc51
Beginner

It doesn't appear here to activate itWhatsApp Image 2019-08-28 at 09.56.36.jpeg

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello mgarc51,

After checking the report provided this does not seem to be an Intel® NUC, but a NUC from a different manufacturer (BIOS version and System Information does not match Intel® NUC's information). All Intel® NUCs come with a label at the bottom of the chassis where the specific model can be found (Product Code & Regulatory Model). Please refer to Identify Your Intel® NUC

To better assist you, it is important to confirm the exact model, could you please double-check if there is information on your device regarding Product/System Model?

Regarding the option to set the resolution at 4K 60Hz, the Intel® Core™ i7-8650U Processor on your device supports 4K via HDMI® 1.4 at 24Hz (Max Resolution is HDMI 1.4 4096x2304@24Hz).

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/124968/intel-core-i7-8650u-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-20-ghz.html

Some manufacturers include an HDMI® 2.0 video port enabled by an LSPCON chip (DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI) to support resolutions 4096x2160 at 60Hz. This is the importance of identifying the specific model of your system in order to confirm specifications like HDMI® 2.0 support.

If both your NUC and TV have DisplayPort, you may try this to display content 4K at 60Hz.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
mgarc51
Beginner

The pc has no label to look at the model, but thanks.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
mgarc51
Beginner

Hi .

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You do not have an Intel NUC. Contact the manufacturer of your device or return it to the place of purchase.

Doc

0 Kudos
mgarc51
Beginner

OK thanks.

0 Kudos