Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

openGL Reshade Crash due to Intel Integrated Graphics 630 Driver

JScho33
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DaisyJ_Intel

Hello JScho33, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

We appreciate all the details provided. 

Based on the reports, your system supports hybrid graphics which means that most of the graphics tasks should be performed by the dedicated graphics card Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti.

We noticed that there are some updates available for your graphics drivers. Please run these updates and check the system behavior. We recommend using if possible customized driver released by your computer manufacturer rather than generic drivers.

Please use this link from Asus or check with them the options to update the drivers for your integrated and dedicated graphics.

We also have a newer generic version available that you might install as well for the integrated graphics.

Feel free to reply if any additional assistance is required. 

Best Regards, 

Daisy J. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
JScho33
Beginner

Thanks for the reply. This is the same issue with any driver version. It is trying to do the rendering on the GTX 1050Ti but since it goes through the CPU to get to the Display output it rejects the reshade thing.

0 Kudos
DaisyJ_Intel

Hello JScho33, 

Thank you for your response. 

Please confirm the driver versions installed after the updates, both for the integrated and dedicated graphics card. 

We would like you to disable the GeForce GTX 1050Ti so you can run the game using the Intel graphics. For guidance on how to disable this card, we encourage you to contact your computer manufacturer.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards, 

Daisy J. 

0 Kudos
JScho33
Beginner

Hello. It works when I disable the dedicated graphics and when I run it with the integrated. I need both to be running so I can have the better performance of the dedicated while being able to use the monitors that are hooked up to the integrated card.

0 Kudos
DaisyJ_Intel

Hello JScho33, 

Thank you for your prompt response.

If the behavior is not experienced while using only the integrated graphics card, we would recommend to try disabling the integrated card for testing and running the game using only the dedicated card. 

This will help you to rule out any possible hardware issues related to the dedicated graphics card. If the issue persists, taking into consideration that your system supports hybrid graphics, we recommend you to contact the laptop or the dedicated graphics card manufacturer for further guidance on this matter. 

This thread will be closed. Feel free to reply if any additional assistance is required.

Best Regards, 

Daisy J. 

0 Kudos