Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

pixel shader 2, 3 and 5 occur with Apex Legends game and crash but Valorant game run fine

Raman
Beginner

help me to fix it will not issue but not it is happening. version 30.0.100.9684 is making an issue while the old driver was good. Valorant game run fine but Apex legends do not run. it gives error pixel shader 2, 3 and 5 . every time it give error when I run a game. pls fix it

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

Raman, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was the game Apex Legends working fine before on this same platform?

If so, by any chance, do you remember the graphics driver version that was installed when it was working properly? 

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Raman, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos