Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

pointer and typing issue with I5 1035g4 driver

AyushPanday
Beginner

display.jpg

  

I am using intel core i5 1035g4 in laptop with iris plus graphics. this graphic card is making problems after update. I use system restore point to rollback and now I have to solve this issue

problems ->
        1) when I type anything, show delay in display.

2)  When I move pointer to one point to another point, It still showing in old point, also available in new point. It is difficult to explain so look following image.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @AyushPanday

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics, I will gladly assist you here. We really appreciate the screenshots provided regarding your issue.

Please, answer these questions to have a better perspective of this issue and try the following steps: 

1. Was it working before? 
  2. What is the driver version that doesn't show any issues? 
  3. Perform a clean installation of your graphics drivers, and then, install the latest graphics driver

Note: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the driver installation. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @AyushPanday.   

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @AyushPanday.   

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos