Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

port 808 blocked by Command Center

erick_cordier
Beginner

i read in post "Service for Intel(R) Graphics Command Center (igccservice) blocks TCP port 808 for other WCF applications" that this problem will be corrected in the next version.

It has been written the 7th of July.

I have installed the last version 27.20.100.8476 and the problem is not fixed.

I have read the release notes for beta version 27.20.100.8581 and it seems that the issue is not in this version too.

I've many customers blocked with this problem and every day we have to intervene in order to stop the Command Center Service.

Could you tell me if this problem will be corrected soon?

Kind regards,

erick cordier

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello erick_cordier, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

This behavior is indeed currently being investigated by our development team, and a coming release is planned to fix this soon. In order to better assist you, can you please provide the following? 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the paperclip icon to attach the report to the thread. Please note that only one file can be attached at a time. 

2. The full Operating System version: 

• Click Start – RUN, type “winver” and press enter. 
  • Please provide a screenshot of the OS version. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
erick_cordier
Beginner

Here are the informations that you've asked : 

erick_cordier_0-1596621002807.jpeg

Kind regards

Eric C.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello erick_cordier, 

Thank you for the information provided, please check the following: 

I can see in the report provided that you are using the driver version 25.20.100.6577, this can be that even though you install the latest driver, your Operating System might be rolling back to that specific driver version. If that is the case, try installing the driver with the following steps: 

1. Download the latest DCH driver and save it on the computer, you can try with the last 3 versions released including the BETA version, download link
  2. Disconnect from the Internet so no new drivers are automatically installed by Windows Update. 
  3. Uninstall the driver and the Intel Graphics Control Panel from Control Panel > Programs and Features
  4. Restart the computer. 
  5. Confirm in Device Manager > Video Adapters the controller is listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter' > if not, repeat steps 2 through 4. 
  6. If the adapter continues to be listed as ‘Intel HD Graphics’ or similar, and no other Intel Graphics driver is listed under 'Programs and Features' for removal, then it means Windows has switched to a previously installed Legacy driver. At this point we can remove Legacy drivers from Device Manager: 
    1. Right-click on 'Intel HD Graphics' or similar, and select 'Uninstall Device
    2. In the pop-up window make sure 'Delete the driver software for this device' is checked. 
    3. Click on 'Uninstall'. 
    4. Restart. (Repeat steps 6.1.1 through 6.1.4 until the device gets listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter') 
  7. Install the DCH driver that was downloaded on step 1. 
  8. Restart the computer. 
  9. Reconnect to the Internet. 

After that, make sure that you have the latest driver installed and not a previous version. Then, reboot the computer a couple of times and make sure that your system is not rolling back to a previous one. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

0 Kudos
erick_cordier
Beginner

Hi,

I'm ok with your answer. The file I gave you come from a PC not up to date.

I've another PC from whom i give you a new scan.

This other PC is up to date and I the problem with port 808 is always present.

Here is the OS version of this PC : 

erick_cordier_0-1596708211394.png

and i join the scan.txt of this PC

Regards

Eric C.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello erick_cordier, 

Thank you for the information shared. 

We will proceed to check this matter internally, please kindly wait for a response. As soon as we have an update, we will post back on this thread.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello erick_cordier, 

Thank you for patiently waiting for a response. 

This behavior was investigated and resolved already for port 9001 in the driver version 27.20.100.8476, however; our development team requires more effort and time to fix the issue for port 808. We cannot provide an estimated time for this particular fix but we currently are working hard on it. 

We appreciate the time you took to report this and your patience on this matter. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello erick_cordier, 

I hope the previous information was useful. 

As we mentioned, the port 9001 issue was already fixed with the driver version 27.20.100.8476, however; our development team requires more effort and time to fix the issue for port 808. We cannot provide an estimated time for this particular fix but we currently are working hard on it.  

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you need further assistance; please open a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

0 Kudos