Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

problem with download file

Southernfury01
Beginner

I need to update the graphics driver for my laptop which needs the 

Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33] 

Version:
x.x.x.5161
Release date:
October 22, 2020
Size:
120.52 MB

but when i install or download and manually install it the file i downloaded from intel keeps showing as the older update

Release Version: Planned Release
Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 10.18.10.5161
Intel(R) Display Audio Driver: 6.16.00.3154
Build Date: Aug 6, 2020

i am out of ideas on how to get this fixed. any help is appreciated

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

This driver 10.18.10.5161 is the latest driver contained in the Driver Package win64_15.33.53.5161. Please download the win64_15.33.53.5161.zip archive, unzip it and open the readme.txt file where you find the version details.

Leon

0 Kudos
Southernfury01
Beginner
Thank you yes that is the latest driver but i believe its the release date at issue, the intel website scan still tells me i need to update and any graphic programs i open say i need to update
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Southernfury01,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer:  https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Southernfury01
Beginner

here is the scan info

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Southernfury01,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos