Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

problema con fotogramas limitados

Darklingers12018

hola saludos me llamo  dark, no se que le pasa a mi pc que después de actualizar unos drivers (eso creo), en los juegos no me muestra mas de 30 fps teniendo una pc sobrada (Intel i5-9400,16gb de ram ddr4, 2tb ssd), he probado algunas soluciones, como desactivar algunas cosas de xbox game bar, reiniciar la pc a su estado de fabrica. Quisiera que alguien me ayude porque ya llevo como 1 mes sin poder jugar a nada. Saludos desde Republica Dominicana 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_R_Intel

Darklingers12018, Thank you very much for providing that information.

For us to better assist you and in order to try to find a possible solution for this problem, please attach the SSU report of the laptop so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

Darklingers12018, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

Were you able to play the games with more than 30 FPS before on this same machine?

How many FPS did you use to see?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem besides updating the graphics driver?

Is there any particular reason why you did the graphics driver update?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Darklingers12018

se trata de una laptop ya llevo 1 año con ella, tengo Windows 10, antes de este problema si me corría a mas de 30 fps, parece que fue una actualización que le hice a los controladores gráficos por Windows update ya que la computadora estaba normal, ahora hasta veo que la pantalla parpadea muy extraño

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Darklingers12018, Thank you very much for providing that information.

For us to better assist you and in order to try to find a possible solution for this problem, please attach the SSU report of the laptop so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
franciscoXpro
Beginner

saludos buenas tengo el mismo problema pero con otro tipo de especificaciones de pc 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Education(10.0.19043 Build 19043)
Physical Memory (Installed): 4 GB
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
System Type: x64-based PC
Display Adapter(s): Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600 30.0.101.1069

Darklingers12018

Intenta instalar una versión anterior de gráficos espero que te funcione 

0 Kudos
Darklingers12018

Saludos @Alberto_R_Intel , solucione el problema volviendo a una versión de gráficos integrados anterior la usare hasta que salga otra, creo que la  ultima que tienen esta causando problema desinstale muchas veces el controlador instale la ultima versión que tienen aquí pero seguía igual instale la anterior y me funciono como antes. Muchas gracias por todo!!

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi Darklingers12018, You are very welcome, thank you very much for letting us know those results.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that the problem got fixed by installing a previous version of the integrated graphics driver.

"I will use it until another comes out", here you will be able to see all the Intel® drivers including the new releases:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

Keep in mind that we also recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them to work with your specific platform.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos