Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

problems with the new intel last driver Version: 25.20.100.6373

bmart2
Beginner

hi intel I was trying to install the new intel driver graphics but don't let me to install it I get a error

but I notice that in the website you have 2 drivers that say they are 64bit but they are 32bit you need to fix that I think that the problem. that why don't let me install the last driver in my windows 10 1089 64bit

my gaming laptop is msi GE72MVR 7RG apache pro

CPU i7 77000HQ

I leave everthing here so you can see

another bug is that you intel support assistant don't scan correctly the computer driver most of the time fail to install the driver using the intel driver support assistant or you get a error

try to make a new intel support assistant that scan all the computer to find the correct model of all cpu and scan all cpu performance and cpu drops and resolutions and 4k performance so you can improve your drivers for better graphics and engine stability and the best performance and display monitor ect

just helping I hope you can fix this

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Thanks for reporting this. The files were uploaded incorrectly and the correct files are being uploaded now. Give it a few hours and check the file names to ensure they match the version # then redownload and install. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Thanks for reporting this. The files were uploaded incorrectly and the correct files are being uploaded now. Give it a few hours and check the file names to ensure they match the version # then redownload and install. Thanks again.

bmart2
Beginner

yup

0 Kudos