Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

screen flickering after update UHD graphics 630 driver in acer predator helios 300

Bhishma
Beginner

after installing windows 11 update my screen flickering green lines and stop all process then i uninstall uhd graphics 630 driver from safe mode then issue solve but when it auto update then my screen again flickering start ,without intel graphics driver my brightness not working ..so you have any solution please tell me...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_G_Intel

Hello Bhishma

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share more information with us;

• Driver that causes the problem
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Bhishma

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share more information with us;

• Driver that causes the problem
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Bhishma
Beginner

thank you . i hope this info help you.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information. From the report we can see that the current driver is not compatible with Windows 11 and your BIOS is not up to date. For the BIOS update please contact the manufacturer and you can try one of the generic driver from the Intel website (compatible with Win11):

This driver does not include customizations for your system, if you need a customized driver you need to check with Acer.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Bhishma
Beginner

I update my BIOS from manufacturer site and install generic driver 30.0.1.101.1069 .exe file but it again start flickering. 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Since this doesn't seem to be a driver issue, we recommend checking with the laptop manufacturer for hardware diagnostics. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Bhishma
Beginner

after hardware check no issue with hardware ,they told me if your task manager flicker with display then problem come with display driver. when I rollback  my driver with Microsoft basic display adapter then my flickering stop,but without my Intel driver i cannot play my software and games.

0 Kudos