Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

sehr schlechter support für Haswell Produkte

idata
Employee

Ich bin leider sehr enttäuscht von Intel. Keine Frage Intel prodziert Spitzenprodukte, der Support ist aber sehr schlech. Ich würde sagen, ich kenne kein anderen Hersteller, der den Support nach so kurzer Zeit einstellt.

Leider musste ich feststellen, das schon seit langem kein oder nur ein sehr schlechter Support besteht, sobald das Produkt eine Weile auf dem Markt ist.

Es ist schlicht und einfach unverschämt, nicht einmal wenigstens die letzten aktuellen Chipsatz Treiber für meinen Intel i7-4710 HQ auf der Hompage findet.

Ich bin kein Freund von Treiber Aktualisierungs-Software, dennoch habe ich diese installiert um vielleicht einen aktuellen Treiber für mein System zu bekommen.

Leider muss ich feststellen, das auch diese sogenannte Treiber Aktualisierungs-Software von Intel leider MÜll ist, denn folgender Fehler besteht schon lange und wird wohl einfach nicht behoben, obwohl ich schon einmal darauf aufmerksam gemacht habe.

Der Graphices Treiber für mein System wird wiederum sogar noch auf Intels Seite zum Download angeboten.

Leider meldet die oben genannte Treiber Aktaulisierungs-Software von Intel, das mein Intel Graphics Treiber mit Version 10.18.14.4578 veraltet sei und ich die Version 15.36.33.4578 insatllieren soll.

Dies habe ich jedoch schon längst getan.

Mein System Windows 8.1 64Bit und Intel Graphics 4600 und hierfür hat Intel eigentlich die Version 15.36.33.4578 freigegeben.

Habt Ihr auch so schlechte Erfahrung mit Intel Support??

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

tino123

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Tino123,

Thank you for joining the Intel® community. I am really sorry hear you are having these issues.

Based on your description you are having issues updating your Intel® HD Graphics version, I would like to start by letting you know that both versions (10.18.14.4578 and 15.36.33.4578) are the same version. We can confirm that just by looking at the 4 last digits of the driver, so .4578 is the same number in both versions meaning that is the same driver version. This has an specific reason and is because Intel uses the following schema to define driver versions:

And this is why the version is different once is installed in your system.

More information regarding this schema can be found here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005654.html

Hope that this can clarify this matter, and if you have more questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for your answer

the question with the graphic driver was answered

But the question where I get the last chipset driver for my Intel Core i7-4710HQ was not answered

Regards

tino123

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

tino123, I can help you with that.

Try the following version: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/20775/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-INF-Update-Utility- Download Intel® Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility)

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/117514 Tino123,

If you have more questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for your answer.

I'm surprised that you suggest me this driver, because in the support my chipset(Intel HM86) is not listed

When installing the drivers comes a error message.

I can only install this driver, when I completely uninstall chipset driver.

In the device driver appears no errors,

but it appears version 10.1.1.42 and the date is wrong: date 01.01.1970

The computer works without problems.

Regards

Martino Resta

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I am glad to hear that Martino!

I recommended the version above based on your processor and Windows version.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/117514 Tino123,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos