Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

vsync but I tried all solutions but it's didn't stop it

ImMinecraftER
Beginner

I can't control my graphic card to stop vsync

and my game is installed from microsoft store and it's vsync and have a frightening input lag

intel control panel : can't install it my processor is i7-7500U graphic card is : intel graphic hd 620

intel command center : don't support microsoft store apps

another apps same intel control panel not support my processor

The game is Minecraft Windows 10 

pls help me

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ImMinecraftER

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

When did the issue start?

Was there any hardware or software change before the issue started?

Why do you mention that the Intel® Graphics Command Center doesn't support Microsoft apps?

Is the issue only present when using Minecraft?

Provide me with a screenshot for the task manager under the performance tab while running the game.

Create a report using the

Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU)  

• Download the Intel SSU (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html)

• Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 

• Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 

To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save." 

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ImMinecraftER
Beginner

My laptop is inspiron 5567

I have a Intel graphic hd 620 

and amd graphic card

amd graphic card is not working so all games changed to intel graphic card

but the all games is vsync and I turned off the vsync from the game and didn't work

the vsync is from the video card

when was I playing in amd graphic card there was no vsync on the same games 

but now on intel graphic card there are vsync

and my cpu is i7-7500U and don't support intel control panel 

only support intel commaned center but I can't add minecraft windows 10 to it because it's from microsoft store

and I searched about this and they said that intel command center don't support microsoft store apps

Note

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store cannot be added through Auto Detect or Manual selection as of Intel® Graphics Command Center build 1.100.2765.0. Intel is currently looking to enhance the application's compatibility with games from the Microsoft Store.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056314/graphics.html

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ImMinecraftER

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ImMinecraftER,

Just letting you know that the CPU is compatible with the Intel® Graphics Command Center, as it is part of the minimum requirements for the program, which mentioned that it supports a 6th gen processor or newer. For more information, visit the article (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055840/graphics.html).

Also, you mentioned that the AMD discrete card is not working, and now the games are running with integrated graphics. I want to suggest you contact Dell to seek support regarding this problem. We have no control over the graphics configuration of your system, and we don't know which graphics device controls the different tasks or even the video ports. Dell may have a solution for your issue, or you can ask for a hardware inspection to confirm if your system is working just fine.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
ImMinecraftER
Beginner

intel command center works for me

but it's dosn't support MICROSOFT STORE APPS

I need a program to control MICROSOFT STORE APPS to stop vsync

but all programs says that my cpu dosn't support it

like intel control panel .....

if u pls help me to change graphic card settings to MICROSOFT STORE APPS and cpu dosn't support intel control panel

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ImMinecraftER,

Letting you know that the Intel Graphics Control Panel has now been replaced by the Intel® Graphics Command Center for systems with 6th Generation Intel® processors or newer.

Since you are looking to change the graphics settings of your Microsoft Store apps, and the Intel® Graphics Command Center doesn't support Microsoft apps. I will suggest contacting Microsoft or the game developer (Mojang for Minecraft) to see if they have any recommendations on how to turn off Vsync.

Also, as I mentioned in my previous comment, you can seek help with Dell to check if there is a hardware issue with your system.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ImMinecraftER,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos