Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

was kann ich gegen Bildschirmflackern auf meinem surface pro 4 tun?

LFeld1
Beginner

Hey ich habe ein großes Problem, da ab und zu mein Bildschirm auf meinem Surface 4 anfängt zu zittern. Wenn ich nach und oder oben scrolle hört es auf. Wenn ich den Computer ausmache ist es auch erstmal weg. Ich habe schon versucht meine Grafikkarte zu updaten doch Windows sagt mir das schon die neuste Version installiert ist.

Da ich gerade in der Klausurphase bin, bin ich wirklich auf meinen Surface angewiesen und würde mich über jede hilfreiche Antwort freuen.

Danke schonmal im voraus.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Only thing I can suggest is to make sure that you have the latest BIOS installed. A similar problem seen on Intel's Compute Stick was resolved with a BIOS Update.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Only thing I can suggest is to make sure that you have the latest BIOS installed. A similar problem seen on Intel's Compute Stick was resolved with a BIOS Update.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
LFeld1
Beginner

Hey thank you for your fast answer! I don't know how to upload bios.

When I go in Bios everything is written in portugese. I got this Surface from eBay and I don't know how to change the language.

Is it also possible to write a new Windows Version on the Computer or does this not change the Problem?

Or do you know an easy way to update bios?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sorry, I have never updated the BIOS on a Surface. You will need to ask this question at the Microsoft forums...

...S

0 Kudos