Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

win 8.1 pro 64 bit couldn't detect my UHD 620 graphic card

APATW2
Beginner

Hello. I have installed the win 8.1 pro today and not able to find the graphic card. I have downloaded different versions but saying"The computer does not meet the requirement".

Is there anyway to get rid of this. Please help me and suggest me the driver so that it can detect my graphic card UHD 620.

Please help me.

Thanks!​

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello APATW2 Thank you for the information. This behavior happens because Windows® 8.1 is not supported on the Intel® UHD graphics 620 controller. please refer to the Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005526/graphics-drivers.html). Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello APATW2 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello APATW2 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos