Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1592 Discussions

İntel Arc Kontrol

Solaceexe
Beginner

İntel Arc Kontrol normalde açılıyordu fakat sabah format attım şimdi indirdim ama tıklayınca açılmıyor İ5-11400H işlemcim var neden oluyor acaba ekran kaydı alıyordum işime yarıyordu lütfen yardım edin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel Arc Control was opening normally, but I formatted it in the morning, I downloaded it now, but when I click it, it doesn't open. I have an i5-11400H processor, I wonder why, I was taking screen recording, it worked for me, please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Solaceexe,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

We are sorry to hear you experience Intel arc control software using screen recording. We are glad to assist.  

Sizi yalnızca İngilizce olarak destekleyebileceğimi lütfen unutmayın. Bu yanıtı çevirmek için bir web çeviri aracı kullandım, bu nedenle bazı yanlış çeviriler olabilir.

Can you provide error screenshots/a video showing the computer problem. 

What is the application version with the problem or if any updates.

Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System

Support and a graphics report (For download go the link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600 ).  

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel

Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Solaceexe

Just wondering if everything works now, do you require additional assistance?

In order to continue, may I get the information requested before?

Best regards,

Luis A.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Solaceexe, 

I have not heard back from you about your inquiry and recommended steps outcome. If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Thank you for choosing Intel.  

Best regards,  

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos