Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1613 Discussions

A750 driver crash in No Man's Sky

Parz1val
Beginner

Good evening everyone. I just got my a750 yesterday, beautiful card..... Anyway, I did a fresh install of windows 11 on a brand new ssd. The motherboard, CPU, and RAM were already in use in the system the ARC is replacing an old gtx 750ti. Anyway, 2 minutes into loading the game No Man's Sky, the whole system crashes with the video_scheduler_internal_error. This happens with both the Beta driver and standard driver. Is there a possible fix for this or do I need to wait till a driver update resolves the issue? Thank you for the help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LordoftheEyes12
Beginner

I´m Facing the same issue on my A750 as well. even tried deleting the game´s graphic setting file before starting it. ReBar is enabled on my sytem and other games work fine

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hello @Parz1val

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. 

In order to assist you can you please help us with the following information: 

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hello @Parz1val

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hello @Parz1val

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Carlos L. 

0 Kudos