Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1612 Discussions

ARC A750 Tales of Vesperia

Szalony
Beginner

Hi all,

I'm running into some weird visual glitches placing Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition.

It's a game that uses DX11 API, and it seems like you can see the wireframes that make up the characters.

Attached is:

1. The bug report template

2. SSU Log

I'll also post a link to my YT Channel that has this game featured. The camera doesn't allow zooming in, but you should be able to see the wireframes which give the main character I'm moving around a rough unshaved-look. It makes the female characters look the same, which is odd looking

Thanks all!

YT: https://youtu.be/hxIFrdmoUlM

SSU attached

Bug Template attached

edit: attached a zoomed in jpg of the characters standing closer to the camera to illustrate what I'm seeing

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Szalony

Thank you for posting on the ntel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when playing Tales of Vesperia on your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics.

Please do a clean installation of our latest drivers and let us know if the issue persists:

Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - BETA

Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - WHQL

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Szalony

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Szalony

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Szalony

We want to give an update on this issue and let you know that after testing this game on driver version 30.0.101.4091 or newer this issue does not happen and the game looks fine. Could you please try it on your system and let us know if the issue persists? Please try the following versions:

In case the issue continues to happen, Could you please try reinstalling the game? And let us know the outcome.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Szalony

We hope that you found the information on this thread useful and helped you resolve the problem. Since there are no more questions we will be closing this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos