Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1592 Discussions

(ARC a770) PC Black Screens and Restarts when playing games

Maple
Beginner

My drivers were updated from 31.0.101.3959 to 31.0.101.4032. Before this update, It was fine. A little bit after the update, I was playing Warhammer 40k Darktide. During gameplay, my screen went black and the pc rebooted out of nowhere. It then started to do so for other games like Risk of Rain 2 and The Witcher 3 Wild hunt. I tried going back to previous driver versions like 31.0.101.3959 and 31.0.101.3975 but the problem would persist. 

Some more info:

Before the update to 31.0.101.4032, I was able to run all previous games with no issues. 

If I lower the settings below ultra the problem still persists.

I have been playing all games on Steam.

I ran the Intel System Support Utility and attached a file.  

Thanks in advance for any help.

3 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Maple,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities.  

Please answer the questions below for a better understanding:

• Is Resizable Bar enabled?
  • I noticed you have an Intel® UHD Graphics 630, make sure the Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics is set up as primary on every game.
  • Take a screenshot of the game settings of Warhammer 40k Darktide, Risk of Rain 2, and The Witcher 3 Wild hunt.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Maple,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

Andres P.  

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Maple,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P.  

0 Kudos