Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1844 Discussions

Arc A750 Driver Issues

JayRiles
Beginner

Within the past few weeks I noticed a huge drop off in FPS and performance. It started when XDefiant released and I downloaded and was getting 20-30 FPS and my friends with the same GPU were getting 120 with same settings. I did some research and the top recommendation was to run DDU to remove previous AMD drivers from my last GPU. 

Long story short, this worked but now every time I want to play a game I have to run DDU on Intel and AMD then restart and my FPS is good upon the restart. However this only lasts about 30 minutes then I black screen and the game crashes. I have the issue with Xdefiant, COD and Borderlands. Running DDU before I play works for all 3 games but all crash. 

I tried a clean install of Intel ARC drivers and still having the same issue. ARC control also times out every time it looks for new drivers. Currently on 31.0.101.5593 Any idea on a fix for this? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello JayRiles, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Was XDefiant the only game that was having an issue with low fps? And also may we know the complete model of your graphics card?

Furthermore, please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, complete model of your system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello JayRiles, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello JayRiles, 

Again, we are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello JayRiles, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos