Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1612 Discussions

Arc A770 8GB Fallout 3 Crash

Slake45
Beginner

Hello,

I can not get Fallout 3 to load into the game it always crashes upon clicking start new game.

5800x 

asrock X570 Taichi

asrock A770 8GB

I have tried every combination of settings in both game and intel arc control known to man.

Has anyone gotten this game to work on Arc 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ThorVexx
Beginner

There is a 10 year old mod on NexusMods.com called "Intel HD graphics Bypass package" that worked for me. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Slake45,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

We are sorry to hear you experience problems with game crash problems with Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. We are glad to assist.  

Can you provide error screenshots/a video showing the computer problem. 

What steps did you complete as possible fixes? 

Check any game/program updates. 

What is the game/program Quality (Low, Medium, High, Ultra), resolution, Vsync (on/off), Display (Fullscreen/

Windowed / Borderless Windowed)? 

What is the game/program Distribution Service the game ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)? 

If the system includes onboard graphics, try it with integrated graphics lowest configuration for testing/reproduction of the problem, does it happen? 

If you have an available 3rd party dedicated graphics card AMD/NVIDIA, does the problem happen as well? 

What is the step-by-step for reproduction purposes? 

In the meantime, as I discover more about your computer problem, please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System Support (For download click here). 

steps: Open the tool>checkmark option Everything> click on scan> on dropdown Summary/detailed>next>click on Save (save the information to a

file)>name it as you want> and attach it in your email reply.   

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Slake45

Just wondering if everything works now, do you require additional assistance?

In order to continue, may I get the information requested before?

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Slake45, 

Upon checking, I have not heard back from you about your inquiry and recommended steps outcome. If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Thank you for choosing Intel.  

Best regards,  

Luis A. 

0 Kudos