Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1609 Discussions

Arc A770 and Modern warfare Warzone!

handlesalot
Beginner

I purchased a Arc 770. I was able to run MW warzone 2 fine on the new GPU.

When i try to run MW warzone 1 it freezes up and it will go into a not responding mode.

The only issue i have is with MW warzone 1 at this time. 

Anyone else having the same issue? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello handlesalot,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

We are sorry to hear you experience freezing problems with MW warzone 1. We are glad to assist.  

Let us gather the entire information about the problem in order to provide a possible solution.  

Can you provide error screenshots/a video showing the computer problem. Is it online/campaign mode/ with certain video configuration only?

What steps did you complete as possible fixes? 

Is it the same digital platform?

In the meantime, as I discover more about your computer problem, please download, run and reply

back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System

Support (For download click here). 

steps: Open the tool>checkmark option Everything> click on scan> on

dropdown Summary/detailed>next>click on Save (save the information to a

file)>name it as you want> and attach it in your email reply.   

Follow these steps to pull up a graphics report and provide it back attached.   

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel

Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello handlesalot,  

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance? 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello handlesalot, 

We have not heard back from you so this thread will no longer be monitored. If you need further support, please post a new question to provide assistance.   

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Arcronaut
Beginner

Hello,

I also bought an A770 but unable to launch Modern Warfare. I get a DirectX Error that says: DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error. I saw the tool you posted above and ran it, I attached the text file. I am able to play other games without issues, though I admit they have all be DX12 or Vulkan titles. WOW launches fine from the battlenet launcher, but for some reason Modern Warfare 1 does not.

0 Kudos