Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1593 Discussions

Arc Control shows "Invalid date" for the 4382 driver

TheWonderfulPie
New Contributor I

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmnzYyniwxuygaFs0Spxq0hW24Knkg?e=U1Uaba

I already uninstalled Arc Control, performed multiples DDUs and blahblahblah. This doesn't happen with every driver, but this is not the first time I see this. I cannot remember what drivers carried this issue

Linked a SSU

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheWonderfulPie

Thank you for posting on the  Intel® ARC™ Graphics. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing an error message on your Intel® Arc™ Control driver download screen.

We would like to ask for the following information to better assist:

• Are you using an active VPN on your system?
  • Are the date and country/region correctly configured on the Operating System?
  • Is the issue still happening after updating to the driver version 31.0.101.4382?
  • Is there a malfunction in the software derived from this issue? Or does it seem to be just an aesthetic problem?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
TheWonderfulPie
New Contributor I

Hello, no am I not currently using a VPN, yes the date/region are set correctly

Now that I have installed the driver, yes I am able to see its release date in Arc Control

No, this is only aesthetic, as far as I know

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheWonderfulPie

In order to confirm if this was just a temporary issue r if it might be happening with driver 31.0.101.4369, Could you please test back this older version and check if you see the same issue on your system?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
TheWonderfulPie
New Contributor I

Hello, I don't think I understand what you want me to do. Right now, you're telling me to try this with 4369, but this is exactly the driver I was using when the bug appeared. Could you clarify what you want me to test please?

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheWonderfulPie

Trying driver 31.0.101.4369 would be only in case you want to continue using that version so we can check if the issue is exclusive to that driver, however, if the issue is not happening at all on driver 31.0.101.4382 it would be better and we would recommend to keep using that version which is the latest at the moment, in that case, we can consider the thread a resolved.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
TheWonderfulPie
New Contributor I

I don't think I would like going back to 4369. The reason why I reported this issue was only so that you know that on this specific driver update, the issue appeared, so maybe something you can be aware of in future driver updates, so yes I'll stick with 4382

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheWonderfulPie

Thank you for sharing this issue with us and for taking the game to report the bug, we will be passing the information to the corresponding team. Since the thread is now resolved we will no longer monitor it. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos