Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1592 Discussions

Battlefield 2042 RT AO

equals_0x3A
Beginner
I'm getting buggy shadows when I enabled Ray Traced Ambient Occlusion on Battlefield 2042. As if it flickers. Arc a750 R5 5600 B550M ReBAR Enabled Windows 11 Driver 3959 I saw simmilar reports here but I can't reply on those threads so I am posting. Have this issue been noted? Any fix on the way?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Helloequals_0x3A,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when using Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics. We apologize for the delay.

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• When did the issue start?
  • Do you recall any Operating System or driver version update before the issue started?
  • What distribution service did you get the game from (for example: Steam / Origin / Epic / XboxGamePass / UbisoftConnect)?
  • Provide us with a screenshot of the game's video settings.
  • Please provide steps to replicate the issue; a video of the failure is ideal, as this will help us find the issue's root cause.
  • Also, share an Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) report, as it will gather information from your system that will help us troubleshoot your issue.
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save." 

Best regards,

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello equals_0x3A,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello equals_0x3A,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello equals_0x3A,

Thank you very much for your waiting for a reply.

Thanks to your reports, we were able to reproduce the issue, and we have filled out a bug report regarding this matter. We are currently working on this issue internally under bug ID 18021071081.

We are unable to commit to a deadline or update for a fix to be implemented in a new driver since this process requires further effort on our part.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello equals_0x3A,

I will close this thread now. 

If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos