Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1652 Discussions

Driver installation failed (A380)

MüllerMilk
Beginner

IntelARC.JPG

Hello,

I am unable to install the drivers for my Gunnir A380 in Windows 10. I have tested this on 3 different machines now, all installation fail. I think it's because the PCIe device is not fully recognized (Microsoft Basic Display Adapter). Graphics output does work in this Basic mode, but I can't continue any further. Are the drivers or the GPU just broken or is this fixable?

How can I fix this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello MüllerMilk,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Arc communities.

To start with the support of the issue that you are reporting we would like to gather the following pieces of information that will give us more details that will help us determine the possible solutions for this issue:

• What is the source of the driver (website or application from which the download of the driver is being performed)?

• When you mention that you have tried 3 different machines, are these machines how was this test performed?

Please repeat the following process for each of the machines in which the Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics card was tested:

There are multiple factors that can produce the Exit code 1. The range of such factors can go from hardware to Operating system limitations, the reports that were previously requested will allow us to examine and determine what could be a possible cause for this issue.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello MüllerMilk,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Robert Q

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello MüllerMilk,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

0 Kudos