Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1532 Discussions

Halo Infinite Single Player, bugged lighting and very poor performance

pcxt21
Beginner

Halo infinite single player mode is nigh unplayable on my arc a750, some lighting effects are terribly glitched, no matter the resolution or settings the game wont run faster then 15fps, see report attached. I'm using the latest drivers. Report and screenshot is attached!

4 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello pcxt21,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues playing with your Intel Arc A750. We appreciate your patience.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Do you have Smart Access Memory enabled?
  • For the most accurate issue replication purposes, could you provide me with the following:
    • A screenshot of the game settings you are currently using.
    • If possible, provide us with a video showing the step-by-step you follow to face this issue.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello pcxt21,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello pcxt21,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello pcxt21

Before closing the thread, we would like to add that these are known issues; however, we are currently working on them. We have filed them with our driver debug team under the following IDs.

Low FPS: bug ID 14016938478

Graphics corruption: bug ID 18022387997

Since this process requires further effort on our part, we are unable to commit to a deadline or update for a fix to be implemented in a new driver.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos