Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1535 Discussions

Intel Arc A380 driver install

Ehul
Beginner

Hello,

I cannot install my Asrock Intel Arc A380 Challenger ITX 6G OC graphics card in my DeskMeet X300 equipped with a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU.

I get error code 8.

The drivers come from the Intel site.

Not having a gpu integrated into my CPU, I have to proceed with the installation with another graphics card connected in my PCI slot.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello Ehul,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues updating your graphics driver for the Intel Arc A380. We appreciate your patience.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Does the issue persist if you install the Asrock driver?
  • What installation steps are you following? Are you using the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant?
  • Provide us with a screenshot of the error message you receive.
  • Create a report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU).
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Ehul,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Ehul,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos