Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1614 Discussions

Intel Arc A750 at 4k at 120 Hz

AstroGazer
Beginner

Does the Intel Arc A750 vid card support 4k @ 120 Hz and will it support new 8k?

For Gaming only.

1-Will it run latest Skyrim SE/AE modded version at 4k HDR?

2-will it be able to run Starfield at 4k 120 hz?

3-how much power does it consume? (200 watts, 500 watts, etc.)

4-what is the cards full length - will it fit in medium size PC Cases? (Length Back to front)

5-How much vram will they have?
(Have found that for 4k at least 16 gigs is needed. For 8k probably 24 gigs.)

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello AstroGazer,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are looking for information about the Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics.

• Does the Intel Arc A750 vid card support 4k @ 120 Hz and will it support new 8k?
    • The maximum supported resolutions of the Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics are the following:
      • HDMI 4096 x 2160@60Hz
      • Display Port (DP) 7680 x 4320@60Hz

• how much power does it consume?
    • The Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphic's TDP is 225 W. Total Board Power (TBP) represents the total power draw of a graphics card or other add-in card in watts when it is operating under a typical load such as a gaming workload.

• what is the cards full length - will it fit in medium size PC Cases?
    • You can check the following article with the Physical Dimensions of the Intel® Arc™ 750. However, it is important to mention that this information is for the Intel® Arc™ Limited Edition graphics cards, if you want to know the dimensions for other partner cards, you should check it directly with the manufacturer.

• How much vram will they have?
    • Based on the product specifications, the Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics has a total Memory Size of 8 GB.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Beuniquer,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Beuniquer,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hil_Liao
Beginner

The spec page shows 

>> Max Resolution (DP)‡
>> 7680 x 4320@60Hz

I bought the card from Newegg. I want to know the refresh rate connecting ASRock Phantom PG27Q15R2A 27" QHD 2560 x 1440 (2K) 165 Hz (144Hz and higher). The monitor has 2*HDMI 2.0, 1*DisplayPort 1.4. If I connect compatible HDMI 2.0 cables or Display Port 1.4 cables to the card's display or HDMI ports on Ubuntu Linux 23.04, what will be the refresh rate in settings?

An example of my current refresh rate is 60 because the monitor only supports 60 Hz. CPU is AMD Ryzen pro Threadripper 3945wx.

Hil_Liao_0-1688833695053.png

To be precise, when I connect the mentioned Asrock monitor to my Intel Arc A380 card, what's the "Refresh Rate" number I'm expecting to see in the settings>display page for HDMI and display port?

0 Kudos
Hil_Liao
Beginner

I got the response from filing a support case from Intel:

With a DP 1.4, you'll be able to see 165 HZ

With HDMI 2.0 you'll be able to see a maximum of 60 HZ

With HDMI 2.1 you'll be able to see 165 HZ

0 Kudos