Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1802 Discussions

Intel Arc750

ruanfferraz
Beginner

Bom dia pessoal, estou com problemas no lumion 12 com a intel arc750, parece problema de drive

achei um outro tópico mencionando esse mesmo problema gostaria de saber se ja tem alguma solução para este caso

ID do bug 14019166699

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @ruanfferraz

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

Let me check the information internally, and I will post back when I have more information. 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @ruanfferraz

Thank you for your time. Verifying the information on this, there is no news yet to share about it, other than we are actively working on this issue. 

Do you have any other questions that I can assist you with, or is it ok to close this thread? 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @ruanfferraz,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @ruanfferraz

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Carlos L. 

0 Kudos