Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1600 Discussions

My gaming experience with Intel ARC graphics

CristinaMathew
Beginner

Hello Everyone!!!

My gaming experience with Intel ARC  graphics has been quite positive. I recently purchased a new laptop with the intention of using it primarily for casual gaming and it has exceeded my expectations.

I first tried out a few simple games like Minecraft, Stardew Valley and Terraria, and was pleasantly surprised to find that the Intel ARC graphics card was able to handle them with ease. The graphics were smooth and the frame rate was steady.

I then moved on to more demanding games like CS:GO and Overwatch, and again, the Intel ARC graphics card performed well. I did have to lower the graphics settings a bit to achieve optimal performance, but even then the gameplay was enjoyable.

I also appreciated that the Intel ARC graphics card does not require additional power supply and doesn't generate much heat, which made for a much quieter and cooler gaming experience.

Overall, I am very satisfied with my gaming experience with Intel ARC graphics. It may not be suitable for high-end or latest games, but it is great for casual gaming and everyday use.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello CristinaMathew

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. We appreciate that you share all this positive feedback with us and we are glad that you are having a pleasant experience with our Intel® ARC™ Graphics products.

You can check more information about Intel® ARC™ on this website.

Also, you might want to check the latest news on Intel® ARC™ Graphics on our news website.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Bobans
Beginner
Hey, Mind sharing the specs of your laptop and what laptop model you have? I’m looking for a gaming laptop and have been unable to find one with the Arc A770m gpu. Am curious about your laptop because of the great experience you’ve had with it.
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobans, CristinaMathew

In case you have further questions feel free to open a new thread since this one will no longer be monitored. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos