Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1534 Discussions

No response from Intel ARC control panel,can not do any change.

TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Intel,

I have but one intel A750 card, but after I install  arc control panel and update driver to latest.

I can not use ARC control panel, it's no response after any click. Just same as Alt + i.

And Alt + q have no information for system.

0 Kudos
27 Replies
Hugo_Intel

Hello TangoZhang

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when trying to use the Intel® Arc™ Control Software on your system. Please let's try the following:

1.-Uninstall Intel® Arc™ Control following these instructions:

• Press the Windows key.
  • Click settings.
  • Select Apps and then select Apps & features.
  • Search the list for Intel® Arc™ Control software and click it.
  • Select Uninstall.

2.-Reinstall the latest version through driver version 31.0.101.425.

3.-If the issue continues, please completely uninstall the driver using Display Driver Uninstaller and then reinstall the driver.

4.-In case the issue still persists, Could you please let me know if the same issue happens on previous versions of the driver?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Hugo,

Sorry for update late. After step 4, issue still persists, driver version is 4091.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel

Hello TangoZhang,

Thank you for your response, it has been really helpful

Please download, run, save and attach the report for the following tools: 

Find the installation steps at: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055840/graphics.html

You can find the steps on the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Andres,

See attachment.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

And did Intel notice that the temperature of the graphics card is a little high at low load? Even if I don't do anything, my graphics card has a temperature of 48 °

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel

Hello TangoZhang,

Thank you for all the information provided it has been very helpful.

We will start with an investigation to provide you with more accurate information.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Andres,

After I change my system location and language from HK to China, issue disappear. So. .Maybe intel can found the root cause and fix this.

Intel not support Xbox game pass(XGP) ----the reason why I change my system location and language.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello TangoZhang

Thank you for letting us know that the issue is now resolved. In order to check this further, Could you please let us know the actual location of your system, Is the system physically located in Hong Kong or China?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello TangoZhang

Thank you for your confirmation. Just to summarize the system is in China and you changed the location and language on Windows to Hong Kong which caused the issue, once you changed back to China the issue got resolved. Is this correct?

Also, in case we try to replicate this issue, Could you please share the steps you followed to change the location and language on the system?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello TangoZhang

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Hugo

Sorry for delay update, this forum is very slow on my side, I need a VPN, so I always forget to update。

I have been try to reproduce this issue ,and please check attachment.

After I change the location to Chinese(CHS,HK),then reboot, you can see the UI right will fail, intel ARC control can not be clicked.

After I change the location back to Chinese(CHS,CN), then reboot, all the function will be normal.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello TangoZhang

Thank you for sharing this information with us. We will check this issue internally and I will post back once I have more information for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello TangoZhang

We appreciate your patience. We tried to reproduce this issue without success. We used Windows -> Settings -> Time & Language -> Language & Region and set both Chinese and Hong Kong countries however Intel® Arc™ Control continued to work as expected.

Please let us know if there is any extra step that we are missing. Do you use any type of VPN to change the country on your system or is it just from the Windows settings from the screenshots that you shared?

If possible, please do a clean installation of your Operating System.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Hugo,

Did you have do reboot after you change from Chinese to Hong Kong to make change take effect?

A750 is used in my PC, and I relay message with my laptop, so there are no VPN .

And as replay before , a clean installation is not helpful.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello TangoZhang

Thank you for the information. Allow me to make sure the steps were followed as you described them. We will continue trying to reproduce this issue. I will post back again once I have an update for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello TangoZhang

We continue to investigate this issue, and after multiple tests, we continue not to be able to reproduce this issue. We are interested to know what is causing this type of behavior on your Intel® Arc™ Control Software and would like to ask you for the logs files from the software. Please go to the following path: C:\Users\%Username\AppData\Local\Intel\IGN\Logs\. Create a copy of the folder or log files and attach them to your response,

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Hugo

Please check attachment, A(Chinese(CHS,CN))-BChinese(CHS,HK)-A(Chinese(CHS,CN)) test.

0 Kudos
Voork
New Contributor I

I suggest you try to deactivate Windows UAC in account settings before installing arc control software. 
And for fans there is a temporary solution.
https://youtu.be/biTl_M_REeI

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi, Voork

Thanks, I have try to deactivate Windows UAC , but not helpful.

Thanks!

0 Kudos