Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1599 Discussions

Resident Evil 6

Nikesh001
Beginner
i3-1115g4 (3.0/4.1Ghz - 11th gen)
Uhd graphics (4GB)
2*4GB DDR4 Sodimm 2666mhz
1tb HDD.
Win 11 - 22H2
Intel Arc Graphics
Game slows down when loading, poor performance and crashes. (Lowest settings)
How can I assist, or what information can I provide, to help intel fix this problem.

(went from win10 to 11 plus updated all drivers, added codecs which fixed my Monster hunter Iceborn crashing during videos, RE6 still the same)
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nikesh001

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when playing Resident Evil 6.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Provide us with the video settings you are using to run the game. A screenshot would be ideal.
  • Does the issue occur on a specific game stage?
  • What distribution service did you get the game from? (Steam / Origin / Epic / XboxGamePass / UbisoftConnect)
  • To help us gather more information about your system to better troubleshoot your issue, please provide me with an Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) report:
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nikesh001,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nikesh001,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos