Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1539 Discussions

Security Features Intel Arc Series

farah
Novice

I am interested in knowing what kind of security features will be offered on the new Intel Arc series GPUs (specifications attached).

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

farah, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your inquiry about what kind of security features will be offered on the new Intel® Arc series, we will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello @farah

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® Arc communities. Please confirm which type of security you are referring to, do you mean security while overclocking or any specific security technology or vulnerability?

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
farah
Novice

Hello.

I am looking for security technology to protect data. For instance, on other Intel products such as FPGAs or CPUs the specifications call out things like "FPGA Bitstream Security," "Total memory encryption," "Secure Key," etc.

Thanks,

Farah

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the update, we will investigate this request and post the updates on the thread.

Regards,

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello @farah

After further investigation, the Intel® Arc™ Graphics cards support HDCP 2.3, used for protecting the video content when enabled by the source of the video. Please confirm if this is the information you needed or if you have any other questions. 

Best regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos